Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about One Another
Description of a get-to-know-you activity
20 Jul 2004
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About One Another
Equipment: Copies of the 10 get-to-know questions
Time: ~30-60 minutes
Brief Description: This activity involves small groups sharing answers to 10 somewhat challenging and intimate questions, including responses to "hypothetical situations" e.g., what would you do if you had $1 million to spend in 24 hours.
Variations: A quicker, less intrusive version of this activity is People Bingo or the Signature Game. People Bingo can be used earlier on in a program as an icebreaker.
1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why?
3. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from your past relationships?
4. What’s one of your worst habits?
5. What was the best day of the past week for you - why?
6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are?
7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around.
8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why?
9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
10. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy?